Air Duct Cleaning Group also provides Dryer Vent Cleaning.
Dryer Vent Cleaning is recommended yearly and most dryer manufacturers require a yearly professional dryer vent cleaning in order to maintain the dryer’s manufacturer warranty. Even though you clean the lint trap each time, some lint gets past that trap and accumulates in the dryer vent (or exhaust). A clogged dryer vent means that your dryer is working harder and longer and could pose a fire hazard if it becomes too hot. In addition to your family’s safety, a clean dryer vent saves time and money by reducing dry time and extra wear on your clothes and dryer.
Our technicians are trained in the complete step-by-step process for your home duct cleaning, gaining a full understanding of not only how we clean to this high standard, but also why.
- Removing and washing of all registers or vents
- Cleaning of all accessible ductwork from the register all the way to the trunk
- Cleaning both the supply and return air trunks, as well as the return pans (DUCTZ often assesses projects where other duct cleaners have forgotten to clean the return pans)
- Cleaning accessible evaporator coil and plenum inside the air handler
- Clean accessible blower wheel and motor
- Clean the air handler cabinet
- Remove all trash, and debris collected from ducts
- Seal all access ports to assure no leakage
- Installation of a new filtration
Dryer Vent Cleaning
Exhaust & Ventilation Cleaning